martes, 30 de junio de 2009

MISS ANABELLA - INGLES EXTRACURRICULAR -TAREAS

Material de repaso para BEGINNERS (4º grado)


- Read the story “I CAN SWIM” (booklet p128) and do the exercises. DON’T do the Guided composition

- Booklet p13 Ex M (snowman: muñeco de nieve)

- Booklet p14 Ex O-P

- Booklet p15 Ex R (hungry: hambriento; thirsty: sediento)

- Extra excercises

1)- Order the words

1- blond – got – your – has – hair – mother - ?

2- Spotty – puppies – Snowy – and – are - .

3- climb – cats – trees – can .

4- men – bus stop – are – at – there – three – are – the .

5- bike – friend – a – can – your – ride - ?

2)- Choose

Hello! My name’s Ana and I HAVE GOT/AM eleven years old. My family IS /ARE small because I HAVE/HAVEN’T got brothers or sisters. There are three CHILDREN / PEOPLE in my family: my mother, my father and me. My father IS/ARE 40. HIS /HER name is Tom. He HAVE / HAS got black hair and blue eyes. He’s tall and SHORT / THIN. My MOTHER’S / MOTHER name is Sally. SHE /HER is 38. She HAS / HAVE blond hair. She CAN / IS cook very well, BUT / AND she can’t sing.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario